What else you should know - FAQs
In the first step you complete a free trial month. During this time you have access to all scenarios and films. We are also at your disposal with our support.
In the second step, after this test month, you decide whether you want to buy the smart system. You then determine the subscription for the scenarios and films individually.
- Screen: 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS
- Processor: AMD Desktop Ryzen 5 3600, Zen 2, 6 x 3
- Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6GB
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL16
- Drive SSD M.2: Western Digital SSD 500GB Blue M.2 2280
- WiFi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC AX201 2.4 Gbps (802.11 a/c) M.2 WIFI + BT WIFI + BT
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Cooling system: Advanced cooling system
HP Reverb G2
- Native resolution 2160 x 2160 at 90 Hz
- Resolution per eye 2160 x 2160
- Field of view 114 degrees
When you open the laptop and switch it on, you will see the pre-installed therapist software on the desktop. There you can unlock and work with all future therapy scenarios.
An initial training scenario to familiarize yourself with virtual environments and the interaction possibilities is already activated.
In the therapist software you can see all available scenarios. There you select what you want to work with and you will be taken to the web shop where you can take out a subscription. In the web-shop you can also cancel the subscription at any time.
Yes, Windows 10 is installed as the operating system. You can install your Office packages on the laptop and work with them at any time.
The all-in package means that you can use all available scenarios at any time. Specifically, the following is included:
6 fully interactive scenarios on the topics
- Social phobia (event foyer) + treatment of eating disorders
- Social phobia (seminar room) + job interview + exam nerves
- Fear of flying + claustrophobia + agoraphobia
- Alcoholism + gambling addiction (bar + arcade)
- Spider phobia
- Fear of heights (building elevator)
Also available are four 360-degree films on the following topics
- Fear of public transport (tram + bus)
- Public Park
- Fear of basement
Also available are four 360-degree films on
- Relaxation on a beach of Australia
- Fresh inhalation in the green forest
- Serenity in a winter landscape
- Peace in a lonely bay
As long as the all-in package is booked, all other scenarios and 360-degree films that are added over time are also included.
Yes. There is a two-year guarantee on the laptop and one year on the VR headset.
Yes, you could also only use our software and subscribe to the scenarios and films. The hardware must be similar to the smart system hardware.
- Graphics card: GTX 1660 or better
- Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 or better
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666 or better
Check with your specialist dealer to see if your own device meets these requirements.
The following headsets are compatible:
- HP Reverb G2 3000
- HP Reverb 1000
- Samsung Odyssey
- Oculus Quest 2
- Oculus Quest 1
Depending on the headset, you will need to perform various software updates on your laptop so that the VR headset can connect with the laptop and subsequently to our therapist software.
If you are using your own hardware, we provide you with the therapist software which can be downloaded free of charge. After installing it on your laptop, you can then subscribe to the scenarios and films for a fee.
Our technical support may be limited if you use other hardware.